En savoir +

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 17-10-2018 18:00:20

queylotrie
Nouveau membre

Aide utile

Table tennis player NI XIA LIAN

https://image.ibb.co/fi75Hf/table-tennis-pingpongstart-6.jpg

Ni Xia Lian Believed her times of competing In global table tennis were more than when she left China in 1988. She had been an undisputed star--a part of China's world championship winning team in 1983 and winner of the planet mixed doubles championship in precisely the exact same year. But something went wrong. She had been left from the Chinese group for the 1985 entire tournament for exactly what she says were"unfair" motives. "Some gamers were jealous of me," she states. Though she had been the trainer and top participant for the Shanghai group, "I knew I would never get to the Chinese national team. I believed that emotionally I had completed with table tennis," she informed EUROPE. Let’s check out PingpongStart.com to find out helpful information about the best ping pong table https://pingpongstart.com/how-to-hold-a … ese-style/

The reduction of China was Luxembourg's gain. Back in 1990, elderly twenty-seven, she transferred into the Grand Duchy in the suggestion of a friend. "It provided the chance of enjoying global table tennis and there was work for my spouse," she explained. The Luxembourgers weren't originally crazy with enthusiasm. Table tennis then was"just a hobby," she recalls, "they bothered with the results. Nevertheless, it did not matter. I had been world champion."

Whether it was due to her character or Her skill in the desk, Ni virtually single-handedly shifted matters. "After a moment, I started to get results, plus they began becoming very interested and started supporting me," she states. Her reputation has been set beyond dispute once she won the European women's singles championship in 1998 followed by the US open singles in 1998 and 1999.

The popularity of table tennis Luxembourg soared. Now there's a Luxembourg Table TennisFederation with 4,296 members at 104 clubs plus a highly coordinated league. Teams have gotten so demanding that some may arrange for tasks at Luxembourg for players from overseas only so as to enlist their abilities. "It is really because of Ni that table tennis has grown from a fringe hobby into a significant leisure activity in the previous ten decades," states Dunc Roberts, editor of the Luxembourg News. Ni, who speaks as she believes, agrees. "YesI think it's reasonable to state that," she informed us.

Her doubles partner Peggy Regenwetter, a twenty-nine-year-old nursery school teacher, have been in any case among Luxembourg's most popular and successful sports characters currently. The entire country rejoiced before this season when they defeat the top-seeded Germans to acquire a spot at the forefront of the European championships. In each of the previous four years, Ni and Peggy have been recognized the nation's top sports group --an outstanding accomplishment in a state where the term game is almost synonymous with the term soccer. Check price table tennis robot

Now the two girls represent Luxembourg's Brightest hopes for a medal in Sydney based on Pierre Gricius, sports writer for the Luxembourg Wort newspaper. The group reached the quarterfinals of the world championships last season and Ni is presently ranked number ten in the entire world with Peggy at number 151. Gricius also mentions the athlete Nancy Kemp-Arendt at the triathlon, the swimmer Alwin De Prins at the 100-meter breaststroke, along with the tennis player Anne Kremer, "but our very best chance is with Ni and Peggy at which we've got a fair likelihood of a bronze"

https://image.ibb.co/cmVsxf/table-tennis-pingpongstart-7.jpg

It's a remarkable journey for Ni, that just Turned into a Luxembourg passport holder in March after finishing the required ten decades of residing in the nation. She's relaxed about life today. She along with her husband (also a former Chinese table tennis player) conduct their own export-import company, focusing on commerce between Europe and China.

And her own evaluation of Sydney, both as a Singles competition and in partnership with Peggy? She believes the two girls can Make it to the previous eight. "However, for me personally a gold medal is almost Impossible, and I am not dreaming of this If I could find a medal, I will be quite Joyful. My age, my scenario, and my personality really are against me. I am still popular on The planet but not number one or two". Read how to hold a ping pong paddle chinese style

Dernière modification par queylotrie (04-11-2018 16:58:30)

#2 17-10-2018 21:17:27

Madoudounette
Membre

Re: Aide utile

Bonsoir et merci beaucoup  Queylotrie pour les infos

A +

50 ans lymphome NH de la zone marginale de malt nasal   (RARE)   découvert par hasard lors d'une opération des cornées nasales en octobre 2017. Radiothérapie prévue à partir de juin

Pied de page des forums

Association de malades atteints d'un lymphome ou cancer des ganglions, une forme de cancer du sang touchant certains globules blancs, les lymphocytes.